Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas.


Freaking thieves. Thanks. The misses (Paige) and I promised her nephews that for their christmas present, I'd take 'em to the arcade to go nuts. So we did and I came out to this shit.  Ultra-shitty part - Paige just sold some of her shit to get some cash to buy christmas presents. That, along with every one of her forms of id was stolen. Oh yeah, and our christmas is supposed to be spent on a military base with my little brother in a few days. Wish us luck.

There. I had to bitch for a minute. I'm done now.

Could be a hell of a lot worse I suppose! It's just a window for me I've got to replace, no biggie.  Had a great time at the arcade with the boys though.  As I always say, what can ya do? I can replace a window, try to help her get a new form of id and get over it. So that's what I'm gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment