Monday, September 26, 2011

Waiting for parts...

I look at how cool the new shocks from my dad are going to be on the Ironhead...

I watch my cat drink from my bathroom sink...

 I try to piece together white lightnin'...

I change oil on my car and get free hats...

 I look at the mold in my coffee cup...

 I get a free vise and clean it...

I ship engine pieces back and forth from kansas to cali in hopes of getting it running someday...

I gaze longingly through the window of my car at other cool motorcycles out on the road...

to be continued...

4 comments:

  1. those shocks are going to look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be able to get some parts for your bicycle at http://816bike.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man, can't wait for the shocks to go on, I've got some welding and stuff to do (fender/sissy bar/seat etc) as well. That bicycle site's a good idea, I just got a bicycle lift thing last night to work on it. Also - I've been hard at work trying to find a cheap skateboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.gadling.com/2011/10/02/its-a-band-on-a-motorcycle-in-russia/

    ReplyDelete