Thursday, December 9, 2010

50%

I just over heard here at work a 50% chance of snow in a couple days. I'm not looking forward to it at all, but possibly with a shorter winter winter this year I'll get my ass in gear and get something done on the Yamahopper and have it road ready by spring. It will depend part on my shop situation/money situation in the coming month. We'll see what happens.

Anyways. The 'hopper's in pieces, trying to focus on the carb shit right now, I'll move on to electrical in a couple weeks. I'll put a side note link deal on this blog sometime (when I'm not at work) to check out the progress and whatnot.

Friend of mine's project from work. He also notes that it's definetly a before picture.


Me chillin' with the Yamahopper. She's in alot more pieces now. Update to come soon.

More shit on the project, at a different blog, for your viewing pleasure.
http://bluecollarrides.blogspot.com/2010/09/yama-hopper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment