Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gotta love Mondays.

Left the house for work today, it was taking longer to start my truck than usual, I didn't think anything of it. 6 miles down the road to work and the truck breaks down. I left it on the side of the interstate until after work. Figured it was the fuel pump. After some looking around it turns out it was just a loose ground on the pump. Also found a leaky vacuum line, which was causing the truck to idle rough. Didn't have the right O-ring so I had to improvise.....

It looks like I owe the boys some sillybands. They worked great for making some wrong sized O-rings work!


The cost to get the truck towed 6 miles to the house -- $95 bucks. That sucked, but hey, it could be worse. I'm hoping my redneck engineering fixed up the truck. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment