Saturday, August 28, 2010

rad.

Went down to midtown again tonight, after beer-vending at the chiefs game kicked my ass. It was a fantastic decision, like always. Pretty rad people, all the time down there, specifically at fric 'n frac's bar. Its a really chill place, the exact opposite of those annoying bro fests. Everybody's a friend and the scene is great. Anyways. about rad.


I just can't get over how rad my new found friends lid is. Check it.



And this rad fixie sittin' there.


Shitty pics I know, but they'll work for now. You get the idea anyways. Get down to midtown. Fric 'n Frac's. Right now.

1 comment:

  1. I see lids but no motorcycles? What'sup with that! Just givin' ya shit, lol! Hope ya had fun throwin' beer! Once I get a tire on the sporty I'll help ya tear up midtown, lol!

    ReplyDelete