Sunday, August 8, 2010

hot hot hot.

It was 106 degrees today. I was working on the truck. Which likes to beat the shit out of me. Smashed a finger, got a nice cut, got a bloody nose somehow and of course, with working on a cage, smacked my head. I have no idea how this happens but it usually works this way. Just to change shocks this time. Out front, in the sand and catshit. It was great. Feels good to do some work.

My old man had a great time at sturgis and made it back in one piece.

I'd say it was a pretty good weekend.

Btw. I'm sure he'll eventually update here... Blue Collar Rides.

2 comments:

  1. Hot is right! Texas has been miserable! Trying to stay cool and still ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last leg home from Sturgis was a scorcher, 104 degrees riding south into a hot south headwind, it was like riding into a bake oven, lol!

    ReplyDelete