Saturday, July 10, 2010

The weekend thus far

I've been away for a bit, I've been in Kansas City, trainin' for a new job. Got back yesterday and I haven't had much time to take pics. I'm gonna head out yet again, so I'll keep the words short this time and let the pics speak.

On a ride today with mom 'n pops.
Dad found this at a truck stop. I'm regretting not playing it. Harley video game, we shall meet again.

I am personally not a fan of saddlebags, that's just me, but I have them on my bike, and here's why.



These stickers came in from FTWCO! I believe I got them off of a link on the Church of Choppers blog. All I had to do was send 'em an email with my address on it and they sent them. The paper says a bit about ftwride.com, which I think is a great idea. I am definetly going to log on there. So yeah, go read their blog, get the stickers, go to ftwride.com. I'm assuming that if you're reading this, then you don't have much else to do anyways. --Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment